Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 10...1/3 of the way!!!

Down 16 lbs...Blood pressure is 118/78...That is NORMAL!!!!!! Not even close to high today. It's been a long time since I've seen that... so that makes me want to keep going.

I will eat the piles of raw veggies.

I will get my health back!!!!!!

I will drink the green koolaid!!!

...but I would really like some pizza. *sigh*

So I called for a Dr appointment and promptly began feeling better. :)

Yesterday my appetite returned.

I ate...

Breakfast

Coffee
Boiled egg
Kiwi

Lunch

Had to take Eric to his recruit workout so packed a lunch. Probably too much fruit...I think I'm going to look for lettuce-wrap ideas.

Apple
Almonds
Banana

Dinner

Roasted Acorn Squash (sorry no picture, I was hungry and wanted to eat!, but...Yum!)
Big salad with lots of veggies

Juice!!!

Tim made us each a Mean Green juice ...I'm actually still sipping on this today. It's going to take some getting used to ;)

*No real snacks, I still wasn't famished but eating wasn't difficult.

Now, into the 2/3 of the challenge... I MUST focus on the spiritual more. I MUST focus on the physical more (though I did walk around UA's campus on Tuesday so that counts :) I want to see more weight come off.

The "newness" of the challenge is wearing off. It's gotten heard to find a variety of things to eat. I have missed soft drinks (although my friend Sandra told me to put lime in my water and that has helped sooooooooo much!!!!) I am fighting temptations more. I am having to tell myself that I want to be healthy MORE than I want that cheeseburger (although that cheeseburger looks pretty good at times)

Till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment