Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 7, Week 1

Whew!!! One week.

13 pounds lost!!!!!

No meat. No dairy. No soft drinks *sigh*. Almost no processed foods. And close to 50% raw.

I feel good. I'm happy I did this...I wish it was over, cause I want PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!

23 days to go...........

Ok, I knew there would be harder days...they had to happen. I can weather this... I can.... yes, I can....I can? right????

*deep cleansing breath*

Ok, I am running out of meal ideas and we are running out of food. I have to grocery shop. Now that my classes have started it has become VERY VERY hard to do this... Making a sandwich or a frozen pizza is sooooooooooooooooooooo easy peasy.

So, yesterday I went to church and focussed on HE who made me... I didn't work out because I was in pain and I ate...

Breakfast

Coffee
Boiled eggs

Snack

Cucumber and carrots

Lunch

A big salad with romaine, spinach, pepper, cukes and tomatoes

Snack

Almonds and pineapple juice

Dinner

Leftover spaghetti squash with marinara and green beans.

Snack

Fruit (whatever I could find! LOL)

Week 2... Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment