Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 9

The good...down 15 *FIFTEEN* pounds as of this posting

The bad...still in survival mode..just eating to live right now.

On day 9 I also have my first on-campus class and as an older returning distant-ed student this made me incredibly nervous.

I still had no appetite at all, this was beginning to worry me... I figured if I got hungry enough I would and could eat anything, I mean isn't that what we are always told? But I found that I didn't get hungry and could barely stand to eat at all.

I was praying but the exercise goal got dropped as I wasn't feeling well and was just trying to move through the day.


What I ate...

Breakfast

1 boiled egg and 1/2 cuppa coffee

Lunch

I packed almonds, cukes, broccoli and apple

I ate the apple and cukes and a few almonds while I drove home

Dinner

Tim cooked stir fried veggies and served it over brown rice, with a greed salad, it was tasty but still did not wake my appetite.



I made myself eat most of it but then just went to bed.

As of today (day 10) I have made an appointment with my Dr.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well Tammy. I hope it's just a bug. When I discipline myself to juice and eat well I feel so amazing. Today I made green juice and a carrot/apple juice, and a huge salad. I also ate watermelon and honeydew. At work there was a pizza lunch and I said no to that and ate my salad. Anytime I'm bad for a couple of days it seems like my body goes into detox all over again and I feel crappy.
    Anyhow, this isn't about me, it's about your journey and I wanted to say keep it up! your tastebuds will catch up. Eat well.
    I think you would enjoy Liana Shanti's fb site "Rawganic Vegan" I sent you. Everyday she posts something encouraging. She is a professional life coach for eating.

    ReplyDelete