Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 2

Day 2 was hard.

I didn't expect it to get hard that fast but it did. I had to be out of the house that morning and I didn't sleep well. I went to bed hungry and decided not to eat but then couldn't really sleep. Those midnight grilled cheese sandwiches I have been indulging in came back to bite me! Then I was hungry all day. I was craving bread and really wanted something else besides water to drink all day... People in third world countries can't even get the water they need and I was whining because I couldn't have a soda or iced tea... Time to cowboy up and get over it.

What I ate....

Breakfast

2 boiled eggs
Coffee

Lunch

Well... I grazed all day between breakfast and dinner, dining on a variety of raw fruits and veggies. It helped that they were chopped up and ready to eat in the fridge. They included...

Baby carrots
Avocado
Banana
Fruit mixture (cantaloupe, blueberries and kiwi)
and some left-over green beans
Romaine lettuce

I have got to plan meals better.

Dinner

(made the fam beef burritos *sigh*)



Brown rice w/ onion and different colored peppers, cumin, chili powder and cilantro (YUM!)
Navy beans
Salad (Romaine and tomatoes)

Had some mixed fruit later so as not to be hungry.

Oh and I didn't even consider the other goals. I did have to climb some stairs so I moved and I prayed but I can't say I actually consciously deliberately made a decision to move my body or acknowledge the merciful Lord who allows me to ignore him too often... On to a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment