Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 11-14

2 Weeks today!!!!!! But...school is kicking my butt!!!!!!

I don't have time to breath, forget posting to my blog! I'm sorry to all the 2 or 3 of you who actually read it lol. I have kept up with the food challenge but have not done well with the others. MUST IMPROVE!!!

I'm going to post for the days I have missed and I will come back and add in things forgotten...

Overall... I am feeling better. Tim and have both realized some changes... no more headaches. No more IBS pain or bloating, we're sleeping better and...a surprise bonus...an increased libido ;) Not bad for an unexpected plus!

Tim is doing the juice prep and I am doing meals. It all takes a lot of time and then we have school work and our kids seem to expect our attention too... not much time left.

9/1/13

Breakfast
Coffee
Egg
Oatmeal

Lunch
Sweet potato oven fries
Cabbage
Cucumber/tomato salad

Dinner
None really…
Apple
Almonds
Banana
Mean Green

8/31/13

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
Coffee

Lunch
Salad

Dinner
Veggie chili & brown rice

8/30/13

Breakfast
Boiled egg
Coffee

Dinner
Veggie chili & Brown rice

Green mean juice

8/29/13

Breakfast

1/2 cuppa coffee
1 boiled egg

Lunch

Salad

Dinner (I don't even remember LOL)

Tomorrow is my halfway point...all downhill from there...right??? 






No comments:

Post a Comment